I AM AN IGLOO AMBASSADOR – DM FOR DETAILS
Get geared up for the second annual Summer Igloo
ATLANTA – This Saturday is sure to be lit so don’t miss it
Buy tickets from me now $30 GM, more at the door for sure
Lithonia City Park & Amphitheater, 2515 Park Drive, Lithonia, GA 30058
4PM – 11PM
BRING YOUR OWN COOLER
Gyptian – Wet Fete ft. Kes The Band | Official Music Video
A fete (pronounced like Fet) is a massive caribbean party with beautiful ladies, loud upbeat music, and plenty of drinks to go around. This elaborate celebration is hosted throughout the West Indies and has been spread throughout the world by those of Jamaican, Trinidadian, and Guyanese decent.
Reggae dj Gyptian teams up with Trini Kes The Band to bring you “Wet Fete” a feature track from Gyptian’s album “Love, Sex, and Reggae” released through VP Records.
Catch some sun and get drenched in the fun while enjoying the waves by the ocean front. This spring is all about colors, water, and showing of your fit fete body. Time to wuk up di place and touch di road. How do you get ready for a wete fete?
5 Things To Bring To A Wet Fete
1. A Bathing Suit: you have had the whole winter to get your body ready for warm weather, time to unleash that beach bod and show some skin.
2. A Water Cooler: what is a wet fete without some cool drinks! The Caribbean is known for it’s tasty rum punch and tropical wine coolers, so sip and relax while enjoying the party by BYOB (Bringing Your Own Bottle). Don’t forget water bottles and coconut water to stay hydrated and refreshed until sunset.
3. Sunglasses: Shades are the perfect sunshine accessory, they are not only cool looking but protect your eyes from scorching UV rays. Grab a pare of glasses in your favorite color or design. Ray Bans are the latest trend in eye wear, but don’t be afraid to try on different spectacles to shade the sun.
4. Sunblock: Talking about the scorching sun… it is important to protect your skin while enjoying an outdoor fete. Purchase a lotion with SPF over 30 to ensure all day protection. Lack of skin care in hot weather often causes long term damage so be sure to take preventative measures with hats, umbrellas, and cover-ups. Rub your skin with aloe after sun exposure for a young and radiant tone.
5. Friends: What is a fete without friends! Call up your homies from far and wide and invite them to your bacchanal. The music and mood will be set once you have people to wuk up the place with. The more the merrier and don’t be afraid to take a chance on the dance floor. Get loose and shake a tail feather, the wet fete has just begun!
For more fun pictures of the Caribbean and fun in the sun follow Ladylaleebella on Instagram
Follow Nirvana Magazine for more Caribbean Fashion news